- 12 cup Organic Whole Corn Meal
- 12 cup Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- a half cup protein powder (unflavored)
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Grain Dry Cereal (Flakes, O’s, and so on)
- 3 Crushed Shelled Eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 cup milk (more of less depending on consistency)
- 1 mashed baked yam/sweet potato
- 2 finely grated raw carrots (unpeeled if organic, peeled if not.)
- 2 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, crushed
- Frozen corn, 1/3 bag
Combine dry ingredients; whisk in eggs, shells, oil, milk, peanut butter, almonds, and vegetables. Place in a greased (with canola oil) loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until a fork comes out clean.
This recipe yields a very heavy, dense, and moist bread. Refrigerate in a container for up to five days). Big guys prefer hunks, while little guys prefer it crumbled. Enjoy!
🦜🦜 Click Images Below To Explore More Popular Bird Supplies on Amazon!! 🦜🦜