- 3 tbsp. Italian bread crumbs
- 8 oz. cooked and cooled Capellini Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 large minced or chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetables (preferred by your bird)
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp. grated Romano cheese
- 12 to 1 cup tomato sauce
Preheat the oven to 300°F. Paper muffin cups should be used to line muffin tins.
Bread crumbs on the bottoms To Capellini, add garlic, olive oil, and frozen vegetables and toss well.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for about 1 minute, then add cheese and pasta. Fill muffin cups halfway with the mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Return to the oven for 10 minutes after spooning the tomato sauce over each muffin. Let cool on a rack. Unused muffins can be frozen for later use.
🦜🦜 Click Images Below To Explore More Popular Bird Supplies on Amazon!! 🦜🦜